Work With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
The moment your home alarm system in St. Petersburg goes off, your round-the-clock monitoring specialists will spring to action. The first move is to confirm your alarm, and that includes reaching out to you. The guideline they adhere to is dependent on the kind of emergency. To illustrate, when the emergency is is for medical reasons, one effort will be made to reach you before first responders are dispatched. If you have a burglary alarm - the most frequent kind of event - a monitoring agent will abide by these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An attempt will be made to reach you using the central command panel. You will typically be required to supply a passcode.
- If that attempt doesn’t get a reply, a call is made to your main contact number.
- A second number or your primary contact person is attempted next.
- If you still can’t be reached, area police officers are dispatched.
- Your monitoring specialists will try to reach you again after the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not able to interact with monitoring agents, don't worry. Support will still be sent even if you're not available to substantiate the emergency.
Get prepared for any emergency with a Vivint home alarm system in St. Petersburg
Be prepared for any crisis with a state-of-the-art home alarm system in St. Petersburg from Vivint. Dial (727) 353-8318 to start customizing your home’s protection today.