Your security system’s indoor cameras in St. Petersburg are ideal baby monitors
One of the most important things to understand is that your indoor cameras are elements of a comprehensive system and reachable by way of an easy-to-use app. This provides you practicality and peace of mind since you can monitor your child from anyplace via your phone or tablet. Here are a few more reasons why they make sense:
- Real-time high-def video: You’ll appreciate detailed, high-resolution images of your precious one. You can even watch recorded segments right from your smartphone.
- 2-way audio: Not only will you hear the sounds from the room, you may speak to your newborn straight through your indoor camera. This is a helpful tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. Even better, you may utilize the 2-way talk feature through your cell phone app, no matter where you are.
- Enhanced viewing: Your cameras will have a greater viewing angle than standard baby monitors. You won’t miss a thing.
- Motion-sensing with alerts: If your baby decides sleep time is done and wants out of the bed, you can have motion-triggered alerts sent directly to your smartphone.
- One-press call-outs: Despite the fact this benefit is generally for older children, it’s worth mentioning. With an easy press of a button, your child can contact you via cell phone app.
Having your entire smart home reachable from the palm of your hand is a terrific perk. If you find that your newborn is having trouble falling to sleep and decide it may be a little stuffy in the room, you can change the temp on your smart thermostat. If they arise, you can turn on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’re on your way. Have another little one? You may integrate two indoor cameras and get access to each of them with one smartphone app.
Design Your St. Petersburg smart home with indoor cameras
Would you like to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Create your own St. Petersburg smart home and enjoy the comfort and security Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can supply. Contact (727) 353-8318 today and explore how we can make your home a safer, more adaptable place for every member of your family.