You’ve thought about it and come to the conclusion that home security systems are beneficial the safety of your property. You even like the idea of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy efficiency to your daily routine. But what about home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to see how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this extra line of protection is worth every penny.
Here’s how St. Petersburg home monitoring works
If having 24-hour access to trained security agents seems to be a smart idea to you, you should think about home monitoring. While it’s true they are always there when needed, that isn’t suggesting they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t see them constantly surveilling your property or reviewing your camera recordings. Rather, they spring to action the instant an emergency takes place. Here’s how:
- Anytime one of your components is triggered -- whether it’s a camera or smoke detector -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your command center then relays the warning automatically to your monitoring experts.
- A home security monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and check on your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to speak with you, they will instantly contact emergency assistance.
- Your representatives are there to guide you through the crisis and will function as the main contact with emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Home monitoring is like having your own security agents linked straight to your smart components. This is more than simply peace of mind as you have real, trained specialists to help you during your time of need.