The latest in monitored fire alarms give you an upgrade in performance too. New devices not only sense smoke, they can also recognize increasing temperatures. Whenever they are activated, your monitoring professionals are promptly notified. They can even be set to send updates right to your smartphone.
Why opt for fire alarm monitoring in St. Petersburg?
When an emergency strikes, you will have a lot to do simply making sure your family members are out of harm's way. Having trusted support at the ready that will instantly validate the alarm and reach out to emergency responders for you is merely a wise decision.
Here’s how fire alarm monitoring works in St. Petersburg:
- Smoke or fire is observed, and your alarm triggers
- Your connected home security system alerts your 24-7 monitoring experts automatically
- You are contacted to verify the alarm and to check on your safety
- If your monitoring staff can’t get ahold of you, or you authenticate the fire, they will notify emergency services in an instant
These steps, from the tripping of your device to the notification of the fire department, take place in rapid succession. As you gather up your loved ones to exit the house, the fire department is probably already responding. Whenever you incorporate fire alarm monitoring, you will have access to these benefits:
- 24/7 protection regardless of your location
- Enhanced likelihood of quicker response times from emergency services
- Dedicated monitoring specialists who will know which device was triggered
- Having a sense of security knowing someone always has your back
It’s smart to know that disasters can occur without warning. Think about accidentally leaving a candle lit when you go out for the night, and a pet succeeds in push it over. While this scenario may appear improbable, it could happen. When it does, you’ll be protected with 24/7 fire alarm monitoring.
Stay protected with 24-hour monitoring from Vivint
Now that you have a better idea of how fire alarm monitoring works in St. Petersburg, it’s a great time to equip your property with an advanced system from Vivint. We’ll include integrated fire alarms and your choice of safety devices in your personalized plan. When you opt for 24/7 monitoring, your home will be protected constantly, irrespective of where you are. Get started on your modern smart home today by calling (727) 353-8318 or completing the following form.